- After 8.30pm, entry is only permitted to members of Greenbank RSL.
- One Greenbank RSL member may sign in a maximum of three (3) guests up until 8.30pm. Please remember you are responsible for any guest you sign in.
- Membership cards must be presented and swiped upon entry.
- Minors must be accompanied by an adult at all times.
- Minors up to 13 years of age are permitted on premise until 9.30pm.
- Minors aged 13-17 years of age are permitted on premise until 10pm.
At 6pm, all lights in the club are dimmed and we ask all patrons to stand and reflect on the sacrifices of those who died in conflict and those who have passed away since their return. The Ode recites as follows:
They shall grow not old, as we that are left grow old.Age shall not weary them, nor the years condemn.At the going down of the sun, and in the morning.We shall remember them.LEST WE FORGET.
The dress code of Greenbank RSL is strictly smart casual at all times. Please refer to our dress regulations below:
- No thongs or workwear are permitted in the Grange Buffet from 5pm.
- Thongs and tidy workwear are permitted in all other areas of the club until 6pm. Anyone wearing thongs or workwear will need to leave or move to the Sports Bar.
- Shoes must be worn at all times.
- No football shorts are to be worn at any time.
- Men are restricted from wearing any headwear.*
- Bike pants are not permitted at any time.
- Swimwear is not deemed neat and casual and is unacceptable.
- Obscene t-shirts are not permitted.
- Singlets are not accepted.
- Masseur sandals and ugg boots are deemed unacceptable footwear.
- Micro mini skirts and midriff tops exposing excessive flesh are not permitted.
- Men are not permitted to enter the club in shorts after 10pm.
- Thongs are classified as a flat shoe with a V strap for both men and women.
The following are permitted in the Sports Bar until close:
- Board shorts
- Numbered Jerseys
- Clean and tidy workwear
- Children must wear shoes at all times.
- Management decision shall be final in all matters relating to dress and behaviour.
- Strictly NO children are permitted in the designated smoking areas at anytime. This includes "Out There" smoking deck and "Sports Bar" smoking area.
- We ask that you respect our members and patrons with your dress standard.
- Exemption may be granted in relation to dress regulations under certain circumstances, including medical reasons, national dress of overseas visitors and religious beliefs*.